If you have a SD card, insert it in the Micro-SD Slot (you can still install and use the camera if you do not have one), in motion detection mode you will receive a notification and the footage will be recorded on the SD card, if you do not have an SD card you will receive a notification and will have to open the app and record manually, the footage or picture will be stored on your smart device.
- Plug the Camera to charge (4) using the furnished micro USB cable, the camera automatically turns on.
- Download the application called “Fowl” on your smart device (App available on the App Store for iOS and Google play for Android, or use QR code (A).
- Go to WIFI settings on your smart device.
- Wait until your camera name appears “OK_XXX”, when it appears select it (disregard messages like “unsecured network, or”/no internet access…”) as long as “OK_XXX”, is selected as your wifi network you can close the settings.
- Open the “fowl” app, and Press Play to watch your camera video.
- Configure your Wifi by pressing the gearshift icon and set camera parameters.
- Select Wifi Settings and enter your home Wifi and Password.
- Now press the play button to view the live feed. Congrats you have set up your new TOKK