Wiki.ezvid.com has featured TOKK the first Smart Wearable Assistant in their latest Top 6 wearable speakers for 2017.
Wiki team has spend 25 hours on research, videography, and editing, to review the top selections for this wiki. Whether you’re riding your bike at night, jogging in the street, or socializing with friends, one of these wearable speakers will provide an immersive audio experience unlike any other. From wearable vests to collar-shaped devices, they are packed with useful features and the ability to reproduce superior sound quality from a wide variety of audio sources, including mobile phones.
TOKK Smart Wearable Assistant combines the functionality of both a microphone and speaker, the compact and portable Tokk can magnetically attach itself to any article of clothing or metal object, making it an ideal audio entertainment device for when you’re always on the go.
- Includes hands-free smart speaker with micro USB charging cable and instructions
- Compatible with Android, Windows, and iOS devices
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Voice calling compatible with Siri, Google Now, and Cortana
- Active noise cancellation
- Remote camera function
- Microphone, speaker
- Multifunction button with play, pause, answer/end call, Siri
- Volume control
- LED indicator
- Two-way magnetic clasp
- Rechargeable battery
- Measures approximately 5″L x 1-5/8″Diam
Look at the Ezvid website
Follow Tokk on Facebook